Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Multi-Tasking Moments!

I rarely find time for pampering having 3 children 5 and under, so I try to carry beauty essentials to 'use on the go'. I have been known to paint my nails whilst my children have a swimming lesson and pluck my eyebrows whilst my husband drives! If you carry an emery board, tweezers and hand cream you are equipped and ready should 5 spare minutes arise in your busy day!

Helen Boyd

With so much taking up our lives it really is hard to find the time to get gorgeous! Beauty on the go is a must for the time poor, our masks are perfect for those spare moments. Throw on a Chocolate Masque when doing the ironing, or put a Ultra Fast Detox tonic in your travel bag for on the plane relaxation! Multi-tasking women keep Montagne Jeunesse products handy - you never know when you'll need them!

No comments: