Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Home Spa Days

Before having a bath, I run the shower for a good 5-10 mins to steam the room. I close the door whilst running the bath and add a little lavender oil to the running water. Once the bath is ready, the room will be like a sauna which is great for the pores, as we all know! I light some candles, shampoo and condition my hair as usual. Then I towel dry it and add an intensive hair conditioner and wrap my hair in a damp towel for 15 minutes. Whilst I am waiting for this, I put on a clay mask and lie back and relax. And there you have it; a home made spa with a gorgeous result.

Kirsty

No comments: