Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hot Stuff!

My favorite tip to kick back and relax is to put some towels in the dryer for like 15-20 mins then take a glorious bubble bath while putting on my favorite mud masque (red hot sauna) and when that's all done I will take the towels out of the dryer and just wrap them around me and feel totally and completely relaxed... ahhhhh theres nothing like it.

Linda Ackerman

No comments: