Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Spa-Tastic!

People are quick to complain about products but here are a few lines to say what a wonderful product, the Spa Facial Face Tonic, was.

I have never used anything like this before (I usually choose a sticky, messy face mask)
Everything you claimed on the front of the product was absolutely TRUE!!!!! My face had been feeling under the weather but after using this Spa Facial it felt calm and soft. The product was SO EASY to use and I will recommend it to my friends as well as buy it again in the future.

Mrs S Whitcombe

No comments: