Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fruity Beauty!

I recently purchased your fruit smoothie masque and I wanted to let you know how impressed I was with the quality of your product.

Your fruit smoothie masque left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. I am always on the look out for beauty products that promote relaxation and tranquility to buy gifts (and treats for myself!) and your fruit smoothie masque is perfect!

Mrs L Seels

We are glad you enjoyed our fruity beauty! The Fruit Smoothie masque is one of our 6 fab new fun range products. If you enjoyed the Fruit Smoothie you should definitely indulge in our Fudge Sauna, Blemish Mud, Crystal Masque, Cherry Tonic and Passion Peel Off. Bursting with deliciously yummy and natural ingredients, all our masques can be found in the Montagne Jeunesse online shop.

No comments: