Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Finding Me-Time

It is crucial to find `me-time` when we can have the opportunity to look after ourselves. It can be hard but without it we lose sight of what we could be. I am paying the price for it now - having begun a healthy eating and fitness regime. I am fortunate that I can also take some time out of work to allow the focus to shift to me. I have to deal with how I have neglected myself now in order to improve my future. A beauty routine is important for me and I am seeing the benefits of it.

Clare Hannah

Finding ‘Me-Time’ can be hard, but not impossible. A beauty routine is indeed important for everyone; we should all be encouraged to allow time for a pampering treat. Montagne Jeunesse offers a range of products to ‘Help You to Help Yourself’. Whether you only have time for a 5min Facial Tonic or a Relaxing Aches Away Bath, our range of products cater for all your everyday beauty needs. Remember, your body is your temple and needs looking after.

No comments: