Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Smiles all round!

I am sure you get a lot of great messages by people who think your products are great, but one more message like that will not hurt :) I have started using your products some time ago and I have never been disappointed. My skin looks and smells wonderful afterwards, and your hair masks are the only ones that get my hair to behave. But most importantly I respect your company and recommend your products to my friends because they are not tested on animals and do not have any harsh chemicals in. Consumers can not really trust many companies these days for many reasons so seeing that there is someone out there that makes products cruelty free is really inspiring. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Sincerely
Azra Harbas from Slovenia

Thank you so much for such a great comment! It means a lot to us all here to know how our products are really appreciated, and hopefully we can pass the message on that cruelty free is the best way forward!

No comments: