Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sanity Saviours!

I have only just discovered your products via my daughter and would like to thank you for making life so much more pleasant and supplying me with a little moment of luxury, escapism and decadence whenever I need it........ which is quite often! My favorites so far are the foot soak followed by your liquid talc and your wonderful, mess free face tonic which I tend to combine at least 3 nights a week when my hubby has gone to bed and my grand children have been returned to their parents. Relaxing with my foot soak and face tonic I can be anywhere I want to be.... sheer bliss and a very inexpensive way of retaining my sanity!

Violet Paterson

No comments: