Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Me time is sooo precious!

I think 'me time' is sooo precious....especially when your day is spent running around after the kids so to make room for as much pampering as possible in the time you have available,
I set aside so long every night when the kids are in bed and focus on different areas each night. This is so relaxing and a great stress releive but also keeps you looking good from top 2 toe which is a great boost. I love applying my face mask and under eye shadow patches and whilst these work there wonders, I get on with plucking my eyebrows or a wonderfully relaxing aromatastic foot treat. When I let the treatment work its wonders I focus on my toe nail-
painting.
My favourite treatment is the frizz miracle hair repair treatment which I use 2-3 times per week. The scent of pink grapefruit is soo refreshing and the way my hair looks and feels is totally fab....this literally is my life saver after my recent home dye mishap-truelly miraculous results.

Donna Paterson

No comments: