Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Instead of a bubble bath!

Instead of a bubble bath (since I`m sensitive to some soaps) I cut up some fresh orange and lemon slices and toss them in the tub while its filling up. It smells really nice and the soft tangy scent just lightens my mood completely. It`s really up to you whether or not you want to take the fruit slices out (I do because they feel funny hehe)... While soaking in the tub, I sometimes apply a mud mask to make my pores and face feel refreshed, or before I get in the tub I use a nice facial scrub.
Sometimes I like to put the radio or a nice relaxing cd on while I`m soaking. It blocks out all the noise and helps you relax (inner beauty is just as important as whats on the out!)
I haven`t tried it yet, but my next bath or relax time, I`m going to light some candles as well!....
(p.s. careful with candles and radios near the bath!)
After bath time, I like to take foot soak then massage my feet with the pomegranate and mint foat soak, then massage the montagne jeunesse pomegranate and mint lotion into my feet. Best product ever! My feet always feel so lifted afterwards. To finish it all off I either take in a nice evening movie or head to bed feeling rejuvenated and ready for another day.

Nicole Gillis

No comments: