Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Hot stuff

I just wanted to say a huge thank you!

I used to have dry and flaky skin which got even worse in the cold . One day i went into Superdrug and picked up your hot sauna mask just to try ,not expecting anything great...

But Wow! Thank you so much , my skin became smooth,silky and moisturised just after one go !!!

Since then I have to use your masks once a week as they are just that amazing and so reasonably priced!

Thank you so much!
I will keep on using montagne jeunesse for ever! Love your products . You have turned my life around!!!

Jess
xxx

No comments: