Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fudge Love!

I just had to say that i have just tried your fudge sauna mask and i absolutley love it.It felt lovely and warm on the skin and when i washed it off it left my skin very soft ,moisturised and smooth,which was great as i have been suffering from spots and my skin felt dry and looked terrible.I shall definatley use this again and again and again!

Helen

No comments: