Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Love Letters!

I thought I would send this letter to you so if you ever need a review to post on your site you have a this one because I love your products so much!

I always thought I had naturally good skin. I always thought it was my genes since on a day to day basis all I do is cleanse and moisturise my skin at night and just use the shower to wash my skin in the morning and moisturise with a non-expencive brand I found at a healthfood store . Oh and every so often I would use some masks and tonic masks from your range ( once or twice a week ).

However I stopped using your masks in place of some other brands that a friend bought me for a present ( bless her heart ) and my skin went mad! I put it down to two things, firstly the fact the quality of the ingredients in the mask was far below your standard and secondly the fact it was in a tube so I was using the same thing everytime I treated my skin. I feel like my skin got used to whatever was benefiting it at first and never got used to what was irritating it ( probably all the chemicals and parabens ! ), I tried buying a diffrent brands and types of masks but alas my skin was still in worse condition.

I stopped using masks all together because I finally figured out why my skin was acting so strangely and just stuck to my showering in the morning then moisturising and washing and moisturisng my face at night, my skin returned to not being BAD but it wasn't as good as it was before ju. It would get blocked pores, looked dull, dehydrated, flakey, oily - it was everything bad all in one.

Anyway like a sign from above my mother came home with a few of your masks the next day, I started using them again and within a week or two my skin was in tiptop condition.

Your masks keep my skin healthy and happy, So much for genes! I really reccomend them to anyone. I am going to buy these products for life and would have no idea what to do if you ever stopped producing them.

Much love, Sophie.


Hi Sophie! Thanks so much for your lovely email - we always love to hear from our devoted fans! Please keep writing to us, all comments good and bad help us keep our products the best they can be!

No comments: