Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hair Care Miracle

I just want to say thank you! because for months and months and months, I've been buying every product under the sun to try and rid myself of burnt out dry straw like hair which I caused by too much bleach and it's been making me totally miserable and skint, and then today I bought your 'Hot Miracle & Ultra Shine' hair mask for 99p (bargain) and my hair is now AMAZING.

I'm very happy and will continue to buy this product as often as possible!! So thank you very much for making my hair lovely again :) Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Jodie

Thanks for letting us know, we are glad to be able to help in your time of hair care need! We have 4 fab hair masques (click here to view the range), all with unique properties to help tackle hair conditions and give you luscious locks. They really do work wonders and at only 99p we can all afford to have a miracle treatment for a gorgeous mane :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. There's nothing out there that works so well, for so little on lightened and coloured hair!