Montagne Jeunesse

Skip to Main Content Link and Access Keys

Skip to main content, Home page (access key 1), News (access key 2), Site map (access key 3), Search (access key 4), Contact Us (access key 9), Access key details (access key 0).

Main Content

Me Time - How do you spend yours?

Beauty blog forum

RSS Reader

"Why not add this page to your RSS reader, to get new tips as they are added". RSS Logo

Become a Member: Register

Your Treat Tips

We just love being spoilt don’t we? We should devote more time to me-time.

How do you spend your me-time? Here’s some secret pampering tips shared for you to steal. Why not join in here...

Not a member yet? Click here to register.

Monday, January 26, 2009

4 Star Beauty Care!

I’ve been an MJ fan for about two years now. My favs are the collagen face masque, the overnight fine line treatment and the hair masques. There’s absolutely nothing out there that conditions my hair as well as the MJ hair products!

My hair is naturally on the dry side, plus I colour it a lot so a once or twice weekly treatment with any of the MJ hair products, but especially the Moisture Miracle, keeps my hair and scalp looking and feeling fab.

In a market that’s overflowing with products that make all sorts of claims, are pricey and often NOT bunny-friendly, Montagne Jeunesse is four star all the way! Love `em!

Alison Harriman

No comments: